Your survey is confidential. Only you and your coach see the report. It is not a part of your company records. Information from your coaching session is never shared.
About your report.
Your survey measures leadership. We define leadership as the art of inspiring committed and aligned action toward a clear vision.
The survey graphic can be seen at: http://www.theleadershipcircle.com/assessment-tools/profile/results-graphic
Scores are tightly normed. A detailed report will break down your scores by rater groups and provide comments.
We recommend that you spend time on the survey website learning about leadership. Here is the site: http://www.theleadershipcircle.com
How to set up a survey.
1. Choose raters
- 1 Boss
- 1 Boss’s Boss
- 3+ Direct reports – include all your direct reports.
- 3+ Peers – ideally 5 to 7 people that can give meaningful feedback
- 3+ others – ideally 5 to 7 people that can give meaningful feedback
Total of 15-30 raters. Include fans and foes.
2. Choose a deadline – about 3 weeks out
3. Set up 1 hour on your calendar to invite raters and set up your survey in the online system.
3a. Invite your raters by email. (Use the draft below).
3b. Add raters in the system.
4. Look for emails from us for updates on survey progress and appointment scheduling. My assistant is Josie.
5. Book time with me if needed using this link:
Draft email for raters.
I am participating in a 360 feedback assessment process to evaluate my leadership attributes and I would truly appreciate your feedback. The “360 Feedback Survey” process is designed to measure my current leadership skills and develop my leadership potential. I am asking for your feedback because I value our relationship and your perspective.
The survey you will complete about me is administered confidentially, on-line via software on “The Leadership Circle” (TLC) website. You will receive emails from TLC with logins, password, timelines, etc.
Completing the survey takes about 20 minutes. All survey answers are anonymous except for Boss and Boss’s Boss, whose survey answers are reported alone. Your honest feedback means a great deal to me and I hope you will agree to participate.
Please contact me if you have questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
My sincere thanks for your feedback,