Deborah Ranier, JD, MSOD, MACP
Organization and Leadership Development Consultant
Laguna Hills, CA
Deborah works with individual executives and leadership teams who want to move beyond their current performance levels. As an executive coach and change management advisor, she works with leaders and professionals to develop their capability to impact their organizations, business partners and customers. Combining both the art and science of leadership development, Deborah works with structural, behavioral, cognitive and somatic methods to enhance her client’s’ performance and their enjoyment of their work.
She has coached and counseled senior executives who are new to their organizations or roles, challenged with leading cultural change and system merger, as well as contentious situations and stakeholders. She has a depth of experience providing organization development and coaching support to line and staff functions such as finance, research and development, marketing, sales, operations and manufacturing.
Before becoming a professional consultant, Deborah was an executive in Human Resources, Administration and Organization Development. Her career developed primarily from partnering with new CEO leaders who were brought into organizations to create change, reposition brands, and grow businesses. Her background of being raised in the entrepreneurial environment of a family manufacturing business provides her foundational values and approach to integrating business and human issues. Her deep experience leading change efforts informs her choice of strategy and approach to interventions with her clients and their organizations.
Relevant Professional Experience Examples
- Western Digital, Irvine, CA – Executive Coach
- Parker Aerospace – Executive Coach
- Edison Carrier Solutions, Rosemead, CA –Facilitator of Executive Team Development
- Pepperdine University School of Business, Culver City, CA – Adjunct Faculty for MS & MBA
- Thomson Technicolor – Leadership Program– Executive Coach, Program Designer & Trainer
- Senomyx , La Jolla, CA – Executive Coach
- Ranier Consulting, LLC, an OD consulting and leadership coaching firm, Laguna Hills, CA
- Edison Capital, VP Administration, Internal Coach to Senior Leadership Team, Irvine, CA
- ConAgra Grocery Products, SVP HR, Fullerton, CA
- Allied Domecq US Retailing, SVP HR, Randolph, MA
- Hughes Aircraft, Human Resource/Employee Development leadership, Canoga Park, CA
- General Motors, Labor Relations, Van Nuys, CA
- Utilizing Gestalt Methodology in Strategic Planning, OD Practitioner 10/04.
- The Design of Executive Teams, Graduate Thesis, Pepperdine University, 1993.
- Seeing my clients succeed