Jody Gold, MSOD, PMP
Executive Coach, Organization Development Consultant,
Jody’s executive coaching, organization development, and leadership expertise equips leaders and teams to build people, partnerships, and performance in every interaction every day. Jody has a Master’s of Science in Organization Development from Pepperdine University, majored in East Asian Studies at Yale, is a project management professional (PMP), has lived in China for several years, and speaks Mandarin. He’s exceeded client objectives in technology healthcare, education, agriculture, talent management, the visual arts, and coaching.
Jody has facilitated leadership development with executives and teams from fortune 500 companies, non-profits, and technology start-ups in the United States and China. He sees strengths, brilliance, and possibility in his clients, including their ideas and motivations to accelerate performance and fulfillment.
- Leadership Development, Organization Consulting, and Executive Coaching—Verus Global, Littleton, CO
- Organization Development Consultant—The Beacon Group, Boulder, CO
- Program Director and Executive Coach—College Excel, Bend, OR
- IT Sales and Support—VisionLink, Littleton, CO
- Teacher—Friends’ School, Yale-China Association, Aspen Community School
- Partnering with great people to do great things